The holiday decorations are put away (almost!) and we’re starting to get back into our usual routines. There’s no better way to relax after some busy weeks than to enjoy National Bubble Bath Day (January 8). What better way to celebrate than by adding a new toy to the mix?! Here are a few great options
At our house, bath time always comes after a delicious, messy dinner. Marcus & Marcus was generous enough to send a package with six of their wonderful products:
- Baby Bib: Don’t be fooled by the name, our preschooler was thrilled to put on her cute new elephant bib right away! Mom and Dad were thrilled by the double knob closure that actually kept the bib on throughout the entire meal, the wonderful built-in crumb catcher, and the easy to clean material! Even the waiter at dinner asked where he could buy this mess-reducing bib.
- Silicone Rubber Collapsible Bowl: I love when containers can take up less space in our cabinets!
- Learning Chopsticks: Very intuitive to our toddler! All of the pieces come apart and it’s top shelf dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean, too.
- Feeding Spoon: This is a perfect spoon for little ones. The soft silicone is gentle on baby gums and easy for both big and small hands to grip!
- Teether: This product has a beautiful design and it’s great that it is freezer safe, too!
- Placemat: Adorable characters make meal time even more engaging! This is big enough to catch messes, but also easy to roll up and throw in the diaper bag for on-the-go meals! Our daughter was eager to replace her old placemat with this. It grips on to our table and even her rubber-bottomed dishes grip well.
All of the Marcus & Marcus products listed are made from food grade silicone rubber and are BPA Free, PVC Free, and Phthalate Free. The silicone rubber is soft to the touch and easy for little hands to grip. They are also all top-rack dishwasher safe. The Silicone Rubber Collapsible Container, the Feeding Spoon, and the Teether are also microwave safe and freezer safe! I love having the option to put our daughter’s bowl in the freezer for a few minutes before I serve dinner so her bowl can cool the food fast when I’m ready to serve the meal. Each of the products listed are available in five animal characters: Marcus the Lion, Pokey the Pig, Lola the Giraffe, Ollie the Elephant, and Willo the Whale.